Hello and welcome to our forum!
Our forum opened in 2012 originally as a Germania fantasy forum. We had changed themes as well as owners a couple times during the last few years but we always seem to revert back to the superhero theme. Now we've decided that we are going to stick with the Marvel Superhero on a permanent level.
We are very welcoming to members new and old. Welcome back to our returning members and we extend a warm greeting to new faces. Our forum is run by a fantastic team of adults and creative writers. All are friendly and amazing people to not only write with, but talk to as well.
Just like most forums, we do have a set of rules that members must follow. Yes, I know rules can be a stinker but these rules were made to help keep this place a fun and friendly escape for everyone. The last thing we want is for this forum to fall into a frenzy of chaos and drama. It's happened before and we don't want it to happen again. So please review the rules below.
1. No Drama. Remember, this is a place for everyone to have fun and let go of the stress of the offline world. Why bring stress into this sanctuary? If there is a problem between you and another member, be sure to handle the situation one on one in private messages. If the situation cannot be resolved by talking it out, then contact one of the staff members for help.
2. Be Respectful. We've all learned this in grade school. Treat others the way you would want to be treated. Kindness goes a long way. If someone is struggling in a post, don't make fun of them or call them out. Instead, privately offer them help and advice.
3. Canon Characters must be actively signing in or posting. We understand that offline life takes priority but our leniency towards Canon characters in the past had caused us to lose some members. It's not fair for members to join our forum and want to play their favorite hero/villain, only to realize that their character of choice has already been claimed by someone who is three months inactive. So from now on, all Canons must be active on our site. If you will be away for a short period of time, you may reserve your character by contacting an Admin. But after that brief period your character will be removed from the claim list if you have not returned. If you are signing in frequently but unable to post, that counts as active.
4. Actors/Model Face Claims will only be on reserve for five months. Let's say you decided to create your own character instead of taking up a canon role. Awesome! But then you happen to lose interest and never touch that character again. Well, to be fair to anyone who would join and would want to use the model face, the reservation time for your face claim is five months inactive. If you're using a cartoon photo, then this rule doesn't apply. Only for those using real models for their face claim.
5. Chatbox Etiquette. Don't go into the chatbox to start drama or troll or you will be banned from there. Chatbox is an area for members to talk OOC or about stories. Be kind, say hello and make some friends.
6. No Advertising. While some forums are okay with advertising for their websites, etc. We'd like to keep this site clear of them. Join our forum because you want to join our team of fantastic writers, not because you're here to advertise.
7. No Porn or Nudity. Pornographic material is absolutely prohibited. No nudity or anything of that sort.
8. Erotic Roleplay. Public erotic roleplay is not permitted. If a story is headed that way please continue it in private messaging.
9. No sharing private or personal information about members on this forum whether it's OOC or snuck into RP. Members who do this will be immediately banned from our forum.
10. Have fun! Remember, this is a place to escape the struggles and stress of the offline world. (We don't say real life because for some people, writing here is everything to them. So we just use the term Offline life). Have fun and be creative with your stories! Don't be afraid to lead and see where the stories take you!
11. Private/Public RPs. All posts are public unless stated otherwise in the title. If the RP is private, make sure to say so otherwise it's open for anyone to join.
So there you have it! Our set of rules for this forum. If you have any questions about anything please don't hesitate to contact a member of our staff. We will happily assist! Happy writing!